go (plural goes)
- A turn at something.
- Youâ€™ve been on it long enoughâ€”now let your brother have a go.
- A turn in a game.
- Itâ€™s your go.
- An attempt.
- Iâ€™ll give it a go.
- An approval to do something or a something that has been approved to do.
- We will begin as soon as the boss says it"s a go.
- (move from one place to another further away): move, travel, wend, wend one"s way
- (disappear): disappear, vanish
- (be destroyed): disintegrate
- (burst into laughter): burst into laughter, burst out laughing
- (work): function, work
- (fit): fit
- (have as its/their proper place): belong
- (take a turn in a game): move, make one"s move, take oneâ€™s turn
- (urinate): pee
- (move from one place to another further away):
- (move to a nearer place): [[come]]
- (not move): [[freeze]], [[halt]], [[remain]], stand still, [[stay]], [[stop]]
- (disappear): [[remain]], [[stay]]
2 letters in word "go": G O.
No anagrams for go found in this word list.